A member Credit Union has forwarded this message to us, this message is NOT from CUNA mutual. Please be aware and check all messages of this nature:
Subject: You have (1) new message from National Credit Union Association
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 12:31:59 -0400
Dear Credit Union holder account,
CUNA is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
- Why is my account access limited?
- Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):
- * October 31, 2007: We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive Credit Union account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.
(Your case ID for this reason is THEFT-3150019066.)
- How can I restore my account access?
- This limitation cannot be appealed.
- We encourage you to restore full access as soon as possible.
Once you complete all of the checklist items, your case will be reviewed by one of our Account Specialists. We will send you an e-mail with the outcome of the review.
Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.
Credit Union National Association Team