At present we are recruiting for a new assistant treasurer with the opportunity to step up in 2017 to the full treasurer role. This voluntary position does come with a £1,000 per annum honourarium.
- General: Manages the board's review of, and action related to, the board's financial responsibilities. Works with the Credit Controller, the office manager and other staff in developing and implementing financial procedures and systems.
- Reconciliation of entries on the bank account
- Reports: Ensures that appropriate financial reports are made available to the board. Regularly reports to board on key financial events, trends, concerns, and assessment of fiscal health.
- Prepares financial reports for monthly board meetings, including a year-long calendar of issues.
- Auditor: Recommends to the board the auditor the organisation should use, and meets annually with the auditor in conjunction with the Finance and/or Audit Committees.
- Cash Management and Investments: Ensures, through the Board of Directors, sound management and maximization of cash and investments.
If you are interested in this position, in the first instance could you forward your CV to Debbie at email@example.com and we will arrange for you to meet with one of the board members to talk through this opportunity in more detail.